Terms of Service
By using the happytodos.com web site (“Service”), which is a service of Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new updates or features that enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such updates shall constitute your consent to such changes. Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (including content and activity by users who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Accounts must be registered by humans and not by automated processes.
- You understand that Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, videos, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You understand that some of the content used may be transferred unencrypted and over multiple networks.
- You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this site to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violate any law.
- You expressly understand and agree that Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd does not claim intellectual property rights over any material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your projects to be shared publicly you understand that data relating to those projects is potentially shared with the world.
- Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd does not pre-screen content, but Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd retains the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Payment and Refunds Terms
- A valid credit card is required for all accounts.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. By taking out a subscription you understand you will be billed every month (or year) until you cancel the subscription through the My Account page.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only Israel taxes.
- • Downgrading your Service to a lower plan or Free plan may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your account. Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination
- You can cancel your account at any time by contacting Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd using the link in the footer.
- Although Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd may contact you to ask why you want your account cancelled, your user data may be deleted without any such confirmation. After that time it will not be possible for Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd to restore any such user data.
- Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd reserves the right to suspend or terminate any account, for any reason, at any time.
- Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Paid subscriptions through PayPal must be cancelled through PayPal.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers’ access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for any Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd product we ask for information such as your name and email address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter a credit card.
- Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd services.
Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd applications, you retain all rights to your data.
Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Entagy Internet Solutions Ltd service primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.